Our Forklift Operators are responsible for accurately receiving, picking, handling, staging, and storing of product to meet company standards of safety, security and productivity. This position may also assist with cycle counts, warehouse sanitation, and a variety of miscellaneous tasks. All Forklift Operators will also operate other warehouse equipment including pallet inverters, pallet wrapping equipment, powered dock plates and radio frequency(RF) equipment.
We are currently looking for individuals to join a company located in St. Cloud MN that currently has immediate openings for Full-Time Loaders, Order Selectors and Receivers. Qualified candidates will possess the characteristics of a highly motivated and career minded individual with an elevated attention for detail. We have openings on 2nd or 3rd shift.
2nd Shift: Sunday-Wednesday (4-10's) 4:30pm-3:00am
Monday-Friday (5-8's) 3:30pm-12:00am
3rd Shift: Monday-Friday 10:30pm-7:00am
This position is responsible for accurately receiving, picking, handling, staging, and storing of product to meet company standards of safety, security, and productivity. This person may also assist with cycle counts, warehouse sanitation, and a variety of miscellaneous tasks. This person will be responsible to operate material handling and radio frequency equipment.
Equipment, Tools, Technology used:
- Radio Frequency (RF) Scanners
- Pallet Tipper
- Pallet Wrapper
- Battery Changer
- Battery Charger
The Knowledge, Skills and Abilities needed:
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks as assigned.
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal form.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Independent thinking skills.
- Ability to handle and work with confidential information.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy.
- Ability to maintain a positive atmosphere within the team.
- Team oriented, cooperative and flexible.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with a wide range of people at all levels within our organization and within our customer’s organization.
- Strong individual initiative to achieve goals.
- Ability to understand and utilize the capabilities of technology.
- Results driven.
Forklift Operators Responsibilities:
- Picks outbound orders, ensuring adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Helps maintain the integrity of stored products ensuring compliance with customer and industry accepted specifications.
- Operates material handling and radio frequency equipment.
- Maintains a safe working environment by proactively searching out and fixing potential problem situations. Conducts operations in accordance with all appropriate state and federal guidelines.
- Ensures that product being shipped is free of damage and in appropriate condition.
- Responsible for conducting cycle counts as required. Makes supervisor aware of results.
- Works closely with the administrative staff to ensure they have all the information they need to properly pick product.
- Cold working conditions.
- Extended periods of time on feet moving around warehouse.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
Relevant warehouse experience necessary
LAMB Labor Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This Position requires a drug test, background check, and a pre employment physical.