The Maintenance Technician is responsible for conducting preventative and repair maintenance on Washline, extrusion/injection machines and equipment.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Receives direction from the Facilities & Maintenance Manager and notifies him/her when more work is needed.
2. Maintains the work area, machinery and tools in a neat, clean and orderly fashion.
3. Follows all safety procedures, rules and guidelines and notifies the Shift Supervisor of any existing or potential safety issues.
4. Assists in other work areas when the workload permits or requires.
5. Accurately, thoroughly and legibly completes all documentation related to this position, i.e., production reports, time cards, etc.
6. Conducts preventative maintenance as scheduled, e.g., oil changes, greasing, filters, etc.
7. Welds and cuts using wire feed, oxygen-acetylene torch and plasma.
8. Performs machine repairs, e.g., hydraulics, change motors, fix oil leaks, etc.
9. Performs basic electrical repair.
10. Performs basic plumbing repair.
11. Performs basic hydraulic repair.
12. Improves self in any way possible to enhance job performance.
13. Promotes the Company, its Mission, Values, programs and achievements to the public and other employees.
14. Identifies organizational problems and opportunities for improvement and brings solutions and suggestions to management’s attention.
15. Functions as a team member by assisting, supporting, and encouraging other employees in any way possible.
16. Performs related work as required, willingly and eagerly.
17. Treats all co-workers with dignity and respect.
Starting wage is $16.00/hr. with 8 hour shifts. LAMB Labor Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.